Here’s a list of statements which are true, as I type this post:
- I have a snotty nose and hope I’m not coming down with a cold
- The central heating is working again – yay!
- After a cluster of triggers and emotions yesterday afternoon, this morning I am firmly back in “dwell only upon that which you can control” territory; long may it last
- I didn’t complete my exercise mini-challenge, but I’m cool with that – sometimes other things come up which take precedence
- My therapist is away next week, so I’ll be left to the not-so-tender mercies of my psychologist, and I am expecting some major news which might be good or bad, so that will be interesting (anxiety plus!)
- You know the difference between “want” and “need”? Well, the time when I “need” a new laptop is rapidly approaching! This little darling has had so many parts replaced it’s more new than old, but it’s fading fast
- When something’s true, it feels in my chest like a well-constructed bell ringing. Another aspect of my psychosomatic superpower, I guess!
- Boring housework doesn’t get itself done
- This morning would be an excellent time to finish editing an anthology of papers for my alter-ego, but I’m not sure the task will be completed before lunch … or anytime today, truth be told
- I love my friends, and I am loved by my friends
What better note to finish on?