Seriously, how many times does life have to kick a gal when she’s down?! No, I don’t want to talk about it. Well, actually I do want to talk about it, but I don’t know what I want to say. So, instead, I’ll fall back on a good old Gratitude List. Here goes:
Today I am grateful that
- even though life stucks, there’s still Nutella and Five A.M. yoghurt to help ease the pain (stressor measure: am now eating Nutella with a spoon … and it isn’t a teaspoon)
- the Facebook peer support group was so good to me yesterday evening. You guys rock. (If you want to join the WordPress Mental Health Community Peer Support Group on Facebook, read the info under the tab on my homepage – dysthmiabree.com)
- people are so generous with their time and expertise (I’m thinking in particular of you, Juan Blea)
- last night it rained and today it is sunny. Yay!
- oh, all right then, I’ll admit that perhaps – just maybe – there are some not-so-horrid aspects to my life right now. But that’s as far as I’ll go. No further.
Be good to each other, my sweetlings, and I’ll try to put my angst into words tomorrow. At present I can only say “It’s crap. It’s really, really bad, and I’m scared.”
But hey, at least I can still type, right? [hollow laugh]