Even though my day is just starting (0715) I already have so much to be grateful for:
- a good night’s sleep – even untroubled by bad dreams!
- waking to find another batch of kind, supportive messages waiting for me on WordPress – yay! You’re awesome, thank you so much
- my recalcitrant medications bloke finally completed the paperwork I’ve been waiting for since, oh, about halfway through last year
- the knowledge that a friend who’s been in hospital for a while will be going home later this week! The battle’s been fought, and won
- this morning’s engagement cancelled … so I have time to work through my therbligs! Yay! And also engage in some extra, much-needed self-care …
- … and some digging! I do love digging. Great workout for most of the body, and there’s going to be the joy of a new line of creepers planted, and I think today may be the day I declare the new bed to be “open for business” after many weeks of preparation. What a wonderful feeling, to turn rocky, packed soil into a fertile growing space.
I’m continuing to work through the other big stuff which has been going on lately. It’s nice to wake up and feel normal, instead of numb (early days yet, but it’s still nice while it lasts).
When your morning rolls round (whenever that may be!) I hope you wake feeling as optimistic as I do.