My immune system seems to be down, if you’ll forgive the pun! Seriously, it’s one thing after the other right now – outer ear infection, middle ear infection; and now a sore throat … and my ear’s getting sore again! We all know that being depressed makes being sick worse, and vice versa. This is a roundabout I’d happily get off.
So, this is what I’ve done so far:
- upped my intake of fruit and veg
- taken a multivitamin, just to be sure
- taken a megadose of Vitamin C
- eaten probiotic yoghurt twice a day this week
- eaten garlicked food at lunchtime (sorry, my dear)
- kept up my intake of water
- partaken only of moderate exercise
- had an afternoon nap, and plan to go to bed early tonight.
I’m out of ideas, and I don’t want to get sick yet again. Does anyone have further suggestions which might help? I’d be very grateful. (But don’t be offended if I take a while to reply – I might be catching some healing zzz’s!)