… and here’s today’s tally:
- facial massage – particularly with two fingers on the inner surface of the cheek and two on the outside – is really relaxing!
- our government might just be stupid enough to attempt re-introducing Medicare co-payments
- Words With Friends accepts the word CHRISTIAN but not JAIN. It also accepts the word ABO. These two facts demonstrate that (a) WWF exhibits religious imperialism*, and (b) it was not coded by an Australian.^
And, of course, each day comes with its set of lessons remembered:
- time with friends is always well spent
- peppermint tea is awesome
- my mood can jag upwards as well as downwards
- digging is great exercise.
* Jainism is an Indian religion, one of the oldest in the world
^ “Abo” is a derogatory term for an indigenous Australian, not used in respectful discourse