I have so much to be grateful for. Here’s today’s list:
- My partner. He ain’t perfect, but he’s pretty damn fine! Seriously, most of all, I appreciate his common sense. It’s a hugely underrated quality.
- My therapist. Another gruelling session this afternoon, but frightfully revealing.
- The fact that I have space for a garden, no matter how small or humble.
- Good food. Can’t beat it.
- Fans. We’re gazing down the throat of a mini-heatwave. Thank you, electricity!
- A medication regime which is working. OK, it’s hard to lose weight (all the weight I put on last year), but even that’s coming off, because the meds make it possible to overcome the depression/anxiety blocks to exercising and eating well.
- The WordPress mental health community. I love you guys – you’re diverse, informative, inspiring and compassionate.