Inspired by Kamryn’s post, here’s a list of good things in my life right now:
- The weather is lovely – not too hot, not too cold
- The dearly beloved is on holidays – yay!
- As summer holidays draw to a close, some decent shows are coming back onto TV
- I’ve triumphed over procrastination – for now 🙂
- I look as though I’m losing weight (staying off the scales for a while; sometimes a number isn’t as important as an action)
- Tomorrow is my sister’s birthday, and I’m very happy with the present I bought and sent her
- My achilles tendon, which had indeed been my Achilles Heel last year, is completely healed
- I find the blogoverse to be full of kind and supportive people (thank you!)
- The garden is looking good, having mostly recovered from last week’s heatwave
- And, let’s face it, I’m not in a trough of depression right now.
Hope there’s plenty of good stuff in your life right now, too.